You Can Depend On Us.
Exterior waterproofing protects the foundation of your home from water damage. This type of waterproofing involves improving the exterior surface around the house, such as installing drain systems and sump pumps, to prevent groundwater from seeping into the basement or crawl space. It also includes sealing any cracks in the foundation, such as mortar or concrete joints. In some cases, exterior waterproofing may also involve installing a layer of water-resistant material around the foundation walls to help prevent further water damage from occurring.
Our waterproofing experts are all trained and highly qualified. With years of experience and hundreds of positive HomeStars reviews, you can count on us for your exterior waterproofing project. Water accumulation, combined with poor drainage can lead to severe damage in and around your home. We offer fast and affordable services across Toronto and the GTA, so you can keep your home dry.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Team
- We Look After the Entire Process, from Permits to Materials
- Planning & Project Management
- Hundreds Of Outstanding Reviews
Get Your Free Quote - Call Us Today!
Get rid of unwanted water
Disaster, most of the time, comes unannounced! By investing in preventative measures such as exterior waterproofing, you can save yourself from the anxiety of having to deal with a leaky basement.
Top Benefits of Exterior Waterproofing:
- If water gets into your home, it could cause a buildup of mold, which could lead to some severe, long-term health issues. Waterproofing will help keep the water out, so you can help keep yourself and your loved ones safe.
- Water build-up can cause flooding in or around your home, causing damage to your landscape, furniture, flooring, driveway, etc. Fixing water leaks as soon as you catch them can save you a lot of money.
- Having newly installed draining systems or a repaired foundation can increase the value of your home, providing comfort to future buyers, knowing that they are protected from water leaks for years to come.
- Water sitting at the base of your home will eventually seep into other parts of your home. This could include the rotting of wood, which could severely affect the structure of your home, depending on the severity. Waterproofing will protect your home’s structure.
Years on the Market
Warranty Up to 25 Years
Let Us Know if there’s Anything Else We Can Do To Help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Exterior waterproofing is an effective and reliable way to prevent water from seeping into your basement. The technique involves adding a layer of water-resistant protection outside the foundation of your home, such as in the form of sealants or coatings. The protective barrier will repel any moisture that might otherwise make its way inside and cause costly damage.
It is usually very difficult for the average homeowner to discover the root cause of a leak on their own. This is because the problem often has something to do with damage below ground which would require digging and specific diagnostic tools. Attempting to dig multiple feet below ground, especially if the soil is damp or wet could be extremely dangerous. It is always recommended to contact experts who have the knowledge and experience, as well as the correct tools and equipment to get the job done.
The cost of exterior waterproofing depends on a number of factors, including time, resources, materials, procedures, etc. Generally speaking, exterior waterproofing is a more costly solution because it requires a lot of digging, repairing, and installing. That being said, it could also be looked at as an investment into your home, considering it is the most effective, long-term solution that may very well save you a lot of money in the future. Speak to a professional to weigh your options and help you make an informed decision.
Exterior waterproofing can be a dangerous job, due to the required depth of digging. Depending on the job and the source of the water build-up, you may be required to dig eight feet to repair the foundation. Especially if the ground is still damp or wet, while standing in this trench, you are at risk of the soil collapsing. It is always recommended to have a professional with the proper training and experience perform these repairs for you.