A great waterproofing alternative
Top-Rated Concrete Workers in the GTA
Basement concrete flooring is essential for providing a proper waterproof barrier, as it’s resistant to the seepage of moisture. We offer full basement concrete flooring services from digging down and making sure the floors are level and free of debris to polishing as well as repairing drainage systems and resurfacing with new concrete.
Compared to other alternatives, concrete can cover large surfaces, with an easier application process and lower material costs.
As experienced concrete contractors in Toronto, you can count on us for expertly done concrete basement flooring. We offer quality services at an affordable price, in order to become as accessible as possible. Our main focus is making sure your home is in top condition. If you are looking to complete a concrete job in your basement or want to gather more information, please contact us – we would be happy to work with you.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Team of Contractors
- From Permits to Materials – We Take Care of Everything!
- Full Planning & Project Management
- Hundreds of Positive Reviews From Satisfied Customers
Keep heat in and water out
Benefits of Concrete Flooring
Concrete has a number of uses and benefits. It is a great alternative for waterproofing your home, by covering a larger area of your property and preventing a lot of water from being absorbed. It also absorbed quite a bit of heat, which can help cut energy bills. Concrete can be finished in various ways, with different colours, stains, and aggregates, so you don’t have to sacrifice style for function.
Top Benefits of Concrete Work:
- Cost-Effective. Concrete is a very durable and low-maintenance material. It is affected by erosion far less than other materials, meaning it is more resistant to cracking. This means less repair and replacement costs.
- Healthy Environment. Concrete protects from humidity and moisture, eliminating the risk of mold and mildew, which can cause serious, long-term health risks.
- Increased Property Value. A brand-new waterproof concrete job saves potential buyers the time, money, and hassle of waterproofing themselves.
- Peace of Mind. Get peace of mind knowing that your home and your loved ones are protected from the effects of water damage.
Years on the Market
Warranty Up to 25 Years
We’re here to answer any questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Concrete is a great alternative to other materials. It is durable, low-maintenance, and cost-effective. There are many existing types of concrete, which can often be purchased pre-mixed to save you time and hassle. Concrete also comes with a variety of finishes, so you can match it to your home.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of using concrete: it is cost-effective (especially if you are looking to cover a larger area), it can boost the value of your property, and it eliminates moisture and humidity (preventing mold from growing).
Yes, concrete can be customized to suit your home. A variety of stains, dyes, and coloured hardeners can be added to adjust the colour. Aggregates can also be added for a rougher surface, or you can choose from a variety of textures (troweled, smooth, polished, stamped).
The cost of the job depends on a number of factors, including the size of the job, in addition to the time and materials required. If you would like to get an estimate for your job, reach out to our team who would be happy to help!